Off to France we go

19/08/2014

Hello everyone!

I'm very sorry for not writing up as many blog posts as all of us would like. Our broadband at home has been terrible for the past three to four weeks! The BT man spent a long four hours at our home and up telegraph poles yesterday trying to sort it out which hopefully he has - at least for now anyway!

Today I am going to France and will be visiting my uncles holiday home in the Loire valley (they've had it for around two years and have been doing it up, but now it's ready for visitors!). A lot of my family are already over there and I will be travelling with my Nana, Grandad and cousin Nicole. The flight is at 1:50pm and we will be taking off from East Midlands airport.

I've always wanted to go to France and I really can't wait to share all of my pictures with you when I get back. I will make sure I take plenty :).

I hope that all of you are all right and enjoying these last few weeks of summer before autumn sets in.

Lots of love,
Koren
xo

Ps - I've got a new job in a little cafe where I live called "Little Pickle" at two days a week to start off with and I start next Tuesday. My interview tips paid off! Yay x

No comments :

Post a Comment