The Liebster Award

19/09/2014


Hello there everyone!

I have been nominated by the lovely and beautiful Emily-Rose (you can find her amazing blog here) to do the Liebster Award! This is a great way to get the word about smaller blogs who have fewer views. So here goes... 


The Rules

You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you



You must link back to the person who nominated you



You must nominate 11 bloggers (with under 200 followers) and give them 11 new questions



You can not nominate the person who nominated you



You need to leave your nominees a link to your page so they know what to do


The Questions

1. What genre of blog do you read the most? Beauty, fashion, lifestyle, or other?
I mostly read lifestyle blogs, I'm very interested in how other people live their lives including the way they eat such as any baking recipes, where they get their stationery from, their shopping wish lists, a new good book or just a general update of life. I could scroll through these sort of posts forever and they'll never fail to entertain me.

 
2. Are you a Summer or Winter person?
This is such an easy one for me to answer - Summer! I love the longer days, the sunshine, the chance to wear pretty clothes without having to cover them up with a coat, the beautiful flowers which come to life among other things! I hate being stuck indoors and love to visit places in the summer like the zoo.


3. What's one thing people may not know about you?
One thing people who aren't that close to me won't know about me is I have a severe phobia of sick! (Emetophobia) It is such a debilitating condition to have which effects every day life from going out with friends, going on holiday to eating due to daily panic attacks. I would say that eating is the biggest problem for me and I am quite underweight.

4. What are your top three travel essentials?
My top three are sun lotion as I burn VERY easily (boo!), some fruity boiled sweets to suck on the plane and an entire case full of new pretty summery clothes/bikinis. 

5. If you could time travel to another era, where/when would you go?
I would love the chance to be able to travel back to the swinging sixties. I adore all of the fashion, hairstyles, make-up and music from that era and am so jealous that my grandparents got to live through it! I would love to look like Audrey Hepburn even though she was born in 29' - she's beautiful.

6. If you were the opposite sex, how different do you think you would be?
I honestly don't know the answer to this question, maybe I would be different? I do think that I would look pretty camp with the way I'd dress my self. I would constantly be in tight jeans and designer shirts with my hair like Spencer's from Made In Chelsea. Yeah, I think I would be a MIC boy.

7. What's the one beauty product you wish you never bought?
I can't really say one in particular because I haven't bought one I haven't liked in a while, maybe some cheap foundation which didn't sit on my skin right?

8. How would you describe you fashion style?

I would describe it as simply VERY GIRLY! I adore cute, ditsy, floral things.

9. What are your top five films?

I haven't got a top 5 though I do have a top 1 - 
DIRTY DANCING



10. Do you have a happy place? If not, describe what your happy place would be like

My happy place is my bedroom when I have my candles lit and a good book in hand! I feel the most happiest and safest at home especially when I am feeling very anxious that day (which is quite often, like now) :(

11. Post a selfie!




I nominate

Rosie at - 
http://www.rosielucky.co.uk/

Catherine at - http://catherine-cleevely.wix.com/simplybeauty

(Okay so this isn't 11 people but these are my two best friends and the only blogs I know with fewer than 200 followers) 


The questions for my nominees
1. What did you do and play as a child?
2. What's your favourite hobby (other than writing a blog)?
3. Do you prefer the countryside or the city?
4. What made you start a blog?
5. What's your favourite food and drink?
6. What is your idea of heaven?
7. How do you like to start your day?
8. What's your favourite season?
9. What's the best thing to you about Christmas?
10. What are you doing most days at 5pm?
11. How do you relax?

And there we have it, my completed Leibster Award - I hope you've enjoyed reading it. 

Lots of love,
Koren 
xo




No comments :

Post a Comment