Being a bookworm

27/05/2014

Hello there everyone,

The three books which I purchased.
I'm pretty excited to say that I have purchased three new books! I do have a Kindle which my Grandad bought me for Christmas, though sometimes I love the feel of a real book in my hands instead of a tablet.

I usually buy my books in the supermarket, I tend to go on autopilot and head straight to the book/magazine isle as well as the beauty one. These are definitely my favorite places within the whole shop.

Me and my Nana went to ASDA sometime last week after we had dropped my little brother off at nursery and I picked up 3 books for £10 - what a bargain. This deal included any books on sale, so it's great if you fancied more than one of the books. You should go and take a look in your local store :)

I've started reading "Little Beach Street Bakery" by Jenny Colgan and I am thoroughly enjoying it! I am around chapter twelve at the moment and will hopefully do some more reading later on this afternoon.

Reading is a great escape for me, there is nothing greater than using your imagination to picture the story you're reading. I get so engrossed and the time always tends to fly by - I read whenever I am feeling worried or anxious about anything as it distracts my mind.

What are your favorite books?

Ps. I have around 30 books for sale, if you're interested in seeing these and maybe purchasing one then please email me on: korenabbie@gmail.com

Lots of Love

Koren xo



No comments :

Post a Comment