An update on life

30/05/2014

Hello everyone,


Sorry it's small!
I'm sorry I've not posted on my blog for a few days, I haven't been very well. I took some Ibuprofen being as the doctor said it was also an anti-inflammatory as well as a painkiller (great for muscular pain) but silly me took it on an empty stomach. I didn't realise it was to be taken with food and it caused me to be unwell with an upset stomach. In future I will stick to my trusty friend paracetamol, which I usually take if I have some sort of pain. I am now feeling a lot better and have started eating again, thank goodness!

Before I get onto a brighter subject, when me and my nana dropped my little brother off at nursery this morning he was his usual chatty self on the short car journey from home. Once we had took of his coat in the little play room he's in, he was sick - poor little man. We all decided to keep him at nursery, he said in his cute two year old language that he didn't want to go home and they said they'd ring if he got any worse. We rang up at lunch time and heard that he had managed to eat his snack with the other children so hopefully he is now feeling brighter too! Bless his heart.

So on to happier thoughts! I've made a few new purchases with a book being one of them, oops. This is typical of little old 'bookworm' me. I managed to finish the Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan which was amazing so I had to fill the void even though I still have two other new ones to read. It won't take me long to get through these books though, reading is a big part of my life ;). In case you're wondering the new book is called Sweet Honey by Cathy Cassidy, it's part of the chocolate box girls series and each story is told by a different sister - they're lovely stories.

Another of the purchases I made was a small bottle of the new Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Radiance SPF 30 sun lotion - ready for my holiday to Menorca in just over two weeks! I'm so excited and ready for a break. You can read about it here.

Lastly I bought a cute little bow and button candle in a pastel purple colour! This is to add to my candle collection I have going on in my room! As well as looking beautiful it has a wonderful scent to it which I think is lavender.             
The candle! 


How have you been this past week?

Lots of love

Koren xo

     












  

No comments :

Post a Comment